Wildly in Love
Running away and eloping is a dated concept. Now couples are choosing to take control of their wedding day by making it theirs again. That’s where I step in! Discovering a couples wedding dreams and making it their reality is what I’m good at. Eloping and creating destination weddings opens a world of possibilities to connect and capture beautiful memories that tell a couple’s authentic love story in an intimate setting. No judgment and zero anxiety!
Fall in love with the journey, the destination and of course the one you share your soul with.
See the couples that took the path through ancient forrests, to edges of cliffs and ventured to beaches with crashing ocean waves to create their fairy tale ending
If the thought of a traditional wedding in a dusty, dated church or an outdated reception hall leaves you less than hyped and makes you feel like the planning process creates a thick mental fog eloping or a destination wedding is the best alternative. Scenic mountains, enchanting forests, serene meadows, or flowing waterfalls make the best wedding witnesses!
“ She did all the research and made us feel at ease during the entire planning process. Brittany is very resourceful and if she doesn’t have the answer to your question she won’t stop until she finds out. I look back at our wedding pictures and still wonder how we got so lucky to have her document this perfect day.”
– Melissa Kinzy
1. Fill out the contact form. I will reply within 24 hours to set up a meeting about how I can make your wedding dreams a reality
2. After our initial meeting and you decide I am the photographer for you I start helping you plan. There is nothing you can't ask! You get direct contact to me for all your wedding needs.
3. I go to work connecting you with vendors, researching exact locations and coordinating elopement logistics.
4. I arrive prior to your elopement ceremony to pick exact spots for your wedding and scenic locations are chosen for portraits.
5. You get to focus on starting married life with a beautiful ceremony and enjoy every aspect of the planning process all while getting some killer images.
“On a day that is usually stressful, it was a relief to work with such a personable and passionate photographer. Our time with Brittany was the first time on our wedding day that we had the ability to slow down, hold each other and remember in all that beautiful chaos it was all about us.”
– Kayla & Ryan